5th International Conference on
Driver Distraction and Inattention
Meeting the Challenges of New Technology and Automation
March 20-22, 2017
Full Paper Preparation
Format the paper according to the template : IET Submission Template.docx
The lengh should be of a maximum 5000 words including figures, tables, appendices and references.
The title of the file should be “DDI2017_PAPER_YOUR_FULL_NAME”.
- Deadline for full paper submission: October 15, 2016
- Full paper acceptance notification: December 1, 2016
- Expanded version of selected papers: June 30, 2017
Paper review Process
- All papers submitted for this conference are peer‐reviewed. A Scientific Committee has been convened, comprising more than 20 international experts in the field.
- The Scientific Committee will review all papers received, and those selected will be published in the electronic conference proceedings and on the conference website.
- Selected authors will be invited to have their paper (suitably modified and expanded) published in addition, as a peer‐reviewed paper in a special issue of IET Intelligent Transport Systems journal.
- Papers that are not accepted by the reviewers as peer‐reviewed papers will not appear in the electronic proceedings, but the authors may be invited to deliver an oral presentation deriving from the paper (in which case the PowerPoint presentation will be published in the conference electronic proceedings).